Endo/Gynecology Diploma by Egyptian & German Societies
MISSE (Egyptian Society of Minimally Invasive Surgery) And German society of GYN endoscopy Present (EDGES)
- one academic year (not less than 42 weeks)
- 3 Equal modules each 4 months (Module 1 , Module 2 & Module 3)
- Module 1 & 2 : once weekly (one week on site in Egypt , one week on line from Germany).
- Module 3 : either in Germany 2 weeks or linked to a representative of MISSE to fulfil the log book.
Attendance percent & eligibility for the exam :
- Module 1 & 2: At least 80% attendance.
- Module 3: If Germany ;full attendance.
If Egypt : full log book.
Criteria for the candidates:
- Obstetrician/Gynecologists : no other specialties
- Specialist or consultant : NO RESIDENTS ARE ALLOWED
- Certificate of OBS/GYN from a certified university : clinical diploma / Master/ MD
- Registered in Egyptian medical syndicate : VALID registration number (or equivalent for non Egyptians)
Place of training
- Module 1 & 2 : On site Misse, Cairo, Egypt.
- Module 3 : Egypt : University hospitals of the representatives
- Module 1 : 74 hours
- Module 2 : 102 hours
- Module 3 : 124 hours
Fees for the candidate Includes
Module 1 & 2
Marks : 500 marks
90 marks (MCQs & SAQs)
PASS : 80%
120 marks (MCQs & SAQs)
PASS : 80%
290 marks (240 MCQs & SAQs
PASS : 80% + 50 practical : LASTT, HYSTT, SUTT : pass or fail)